Buddy Case is known in the music business as a "Triple Threat". As an accomplished singer/songwriter and guitarist, he has wowed audiences for over four decades. In 2003, The Acousticatz, an Americana/Acoustic and Bluegrass band, which Case co-founded, won the Arkansas state championship in the Colgate Country Showdown, the largest competition of its kind. The band went on to the regional semi-finals and placed 10th out of over 100,000 entries.
In 2009, Case was voted "Audience Favorite" in the Merle Travis National Guitar competition held in Mountain View, Arkansas, and was awarded first runner up overall.
This is what some have said about Buddy Case:
“As a songwriter, Buddy Case has penned some of the most poignant tunes I’ve ever heard. His lyrics can bring to life a page of ancient history, or evoke the deepest human emotions common to us all. And, he possesses the vocal skills to showcase his writing talents to perfection. All of this is on top of his jaw-dropping dexterity as a guitarist. He’s the complete package as an entertainer: a rare writer/singer/picker.
- Mike Blakely, Texas Music Awards Vocal Artist of the Year, 1st songwriter recipient of the Spur Award, Co-authored "A Tale Out Of Luck" with Willie Nelson
- Corby Schaub, Lonestar Music Musician of the Year, Golden Globe, Critics Choice, and Academy Award winner
"A helluva guitar player"
- Augie Meyers, Texas legend / keyboard-player with Bob Dylan, the Sir Douglas Quintet and the Texas Tornados
"If we could all play guitar like we wanted to, we'd all be playing like Buddy Case"
- W.C. Jameson, award winning recording artist, and author of 2011 Huffington Post Book of the Year
"Buddy Case plays the acoustic guitar like nobody else and he makes it seem easy. He does things that other musicians only dream of. When he plays, you can hear the angels sing. And when Buddy Case plays, he isn't just making music, he is music."
- Max McCoy, award winning writer, screenwriter, and
author of the Indiana Jones series
"There are people who can play fast and there are people who play with a lot of soul. Buddy Case is the rare opportunity to have both. He is what most guitar players dream of becoming, that includes me. Big Daddy 'O' "
- Big Daddy 'O' (Owen Tufts) - "Emerging New Blues Artist of the year 2002" - Offbeat Magazine
All content on this website designed by Chad Jones. Pictures, music, and files may not be publically displayed or used on other websites unless permission is granted from Webmaster (email@example.com) or Buddy Case Music/Case Enterprises (firstname.lastname@example.org). All media copyright 2004-2008 Buddy Case Music/Case Enterprises. Users using this website are subject to the above terms and conditions of use.